[RC5] D.net causing overheating

Chris Pollard chris at cdp181.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 17 14:10:39 EST 2001

Well My dual PIII 800Mhz average at around 42C and they are overclocked to
882Mhz.  Case temp is around 30C  I'd be worried if it was 40C personally.
BUT AMD's may still run hotter than Intel's like they did in the old days.
Although a while ago the PSU fan went and the case at the top was too hot to
touch after replacing the PSU I powered up with no (noticeable) ill affects.