[RC5] D.net causing overheating

Andreas D. Landmark andreas.landmark at noxtension.com
Sun Nov 18 21:47:32 EST 2001

you missed the part that says "From http:/..." ?

>wouldn't last one second in my shower and i spend sometimes 30minutes or
>more in it... h2o tank is set to 150F and i use little to no cold
>water... even in the kitchen sink washing dishes...

No way you're showering in 150F, my quote below is taken from
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/pubs/5098.html which I recognise as a pretty
reliable source.

Most people shower in 30-40C which translates to ~100F. I've still to see a
boiler(tank) that delivers near to boiling water all the way to the taps,
unless you've
applied some serious insulation-skills to your pipes...

Further if you use little->no cold water when you shower, I'd reccomend you
check out your plumbing. I'm no plumber (thank god, even though they make
serious £s)...

--
Andreas D Landmark / noXtension
Real Time, adj.: