[RC5] D.net causing overheating

Redaktion Legalize! Wiesbaden redaktion at legalizewiesbaden.de
Mon Nov 19 20:21:21 EST 2001

Yes. In good old germany the advised standard temp for
those machines making hot water 'on the run' (*g) is at 64C.
But there's no advise to shower at that temp. What's says
the Japanese fraction? They lie around that the peeps in
Nippon bath at temps we usually only put a lobster in
(42-45C?).

Harald