[RC5] Speeding up ogr24 by our own ?

Dennis Lubert plasmahh at gmx.net
Tue Nov 20 09:26:02 EST 2001

Hello people,

I guess that many people would like to speed up OGR24, so that it is
finished soon, but there are only a few people which seem to have great
buffers. So pehaps some of them also read this list. We could ask them, if
they will split up their buffer files, and send them to some people here
with high rates, so that we will redistribute the already handed out work
by our own. with this we could finish ogr24 really soon I suppose

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net