[RC5] Speeding up ogr24 by our own ?

Flynn, Steve non Unisys steve.flynn at gb.unisys.com
Tue Nov 20 14:46:36 EST 2001

But that's only the people who are still processing OGR-24 blocks. Suppose
my machine at home has a few hundred OGR-24 blocks in buffers and I'm
working solely on RC5... you'll never know I have some OGR-24 blocks in my
possession so no-one else will be able to process them for me...

Steve Flynn
Unisys