[RC5] Speeding up ogr24 by our own ?

Redaktion Legalize! Wiesbaden redaktion at legalizewiesbaden.de
Wed Nov 21 20:21:07 EST 2001

Hi peeps,

forgive me. But what are (great) buffers.
My client runs 'as it is'. The Dutch Power
Cows suggested in their faqs to tell the
client to download 2000 bloks (*?).
On this peace the duron600 worked
at least 3 days. I set it on 150 then
because i saw no sense in this big peace
since this is a dsl line and it needs 1-3
secs to up- and download the shit to
the key server.
Now the client runs 'automatically'
(i didn't do nothing! :-) and see it