[RC5] PPC ports

Stephen Berg sberg at pangaealink.com
Fri Nov 23 15:17:26 EST 2001

Ok, this may sound silly but I just want to try this once.  I have a
Sony Tivo box in my entertainment center and am curious if anyone has
ported the dnet client to run on one of these things.  Below is the
uname -a output.  The box runs a modified Linux on a PowerPC 403GCX.
I'm sure it would slow as hell on a 54MHz processor but I'm just
wondering if I could make it happen.

Linux iceberg-tivo 2.1.24-TiVo-2.5 #3 Fri Oct 5 10:19:51 PDT 2001 ppc
unknown

                            Stephen Berg
//-    USAF Instructor  -/-  Reluctant NT User -/- Web Designer    -//
//-                 Home = sberg at mississippi.com                   -//
//-                Work = stephen.berg at osan.af.mil                 -//
//-     http://iceberg.3c0x1.com/   -/-   http://www.3c0x1.com     -//

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net