[RC5] OGR-24 Stubs

Malte S. Stretz msquadrat.nospamplease at gmx.net
Fri Nov 30 15:40:35 EST 2001

What a day. Yesterday I cleaned up a backup of an old machine of mine
(my disk was definitely full so I really had to :o) and discovered
~10 kB of old pproxy OGR buffers dated August 2000! I replaced my
proxy's inbuffer and tataaa: They're 24er [1]! And I don't think I
have processed em yet (AFAIK I just made that backup but fetched new
buffers when I set the machine up again).

That's the good news. Now the bad: I just replaced my pproxy's buffer
without making a backup of the old one. I just hope in a year or so,
when it's time to recycle OGR-25, dnet has found a solution to
automate all the stuff and we won't have the same problem as we have
now again just because of me ;-)

Greets
Malte

[1] http://stats.distributed.net/ogr-24/phistory.php3?id=325260