[RC5] Slow?

Ray Booysen rjb-dis at iafrica.com
Thu Oct 4 22:47:31 EDT 2001

Under windows 2000 you should run it as a service and not even have a window.
on the command prompt type "dnetc -install" and obviously close the windows.  It will run automatically from there.  You should leave the client on lowest priority unless your computer is acting as a big electricity user and not doing anything else otherwise your other tasks will suffer

Depending on the OGR packet it could take ages to finish.

Ray Booysen