[RC5] Slow?

Gerald Richter glassman1 at neonshadow.net
Thu Oct 4 19:36:47 EDT 2001

1) Yes. OGR is by far much harder per unit then RC5.
2) In my experience service mode is best - that way dnetc doesn't
    waste any time updating the screen or a buffer... it just runs.
3) In win32 you want it at lowest priority - it actually garners more
    cycles that way, at least that's what I observed. YMMV.

-Gerald

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net