[RC5] Re-configuring RC5 clients for proxy configuration ?

Nuno Carvalho nuno.carvalho at ca.efacec.pt
Wed Oct 10 10:15:12 EDT 2001

Try changing the Options:
2 | 7 | 7 Use HTTP encapsulation even if not using HTTP  proxy to YES?
2 | 6 | 6 Firewall/proxy protocol to HTTP
It will appear some new option next to "Firewall/proxy protocol to HTTP",
use them to set the Web Proxy, Login and Password.
If i dont need Log / Pass probably the HTTP encapsulation is enough.

I used 10 machines running through a firewall/web proxy this way. Due to
another problems, i Now have a personal proxy in a machine inside the
network, who connect outside once in a while.

Good LucK
NCarvalho