[RC5] Percent CPU sans dnetc

Troy A. Sheaffer tsheaffer at imcinteractive.com
Wed Oct 10 17:05:46 EDT 2001

Some time ago I read a thread on this list discussing how to display the
percent of CPU usage minus the contribution from the distributed.net
software.

A friend of mine has just passed along a link to a process monitoring
program that allows you to select items which you do not want to be included
in the total CPU usage meter.

I am in no way connected to coolinfo or able to vouch for its integrity, but
it seems to be a decent program that I thought people on this list might
have some interest in.

Link to coolinfo...

http://www.joshmeier.net/ci/

-Troy