[RC5] guessing bytes

Brough, Adrian (IR SOLUTIONS) adrian.brough-eds at eds.com
Thu Oct 11 21:53:22 EDT 2001

So this means that you have found a weakness in the RC64 encryption
algorithm. If I managed to find a weakness with it, I wouldn't bother with
trying to win this competition, I'd go straight to RSA and ask for a large
amount of money to reveal the weakness to them (or to not reveal it to the
public domain)