[RC5] Dupe messages?

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Thu Oct 11 20:04:57 EDT 2001

On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Tom Laermans wrote:

> Is this list software flipping or something, I'm receiving each
> message twice or even three times... (not in one bunch, though).
>
> It's only on the rc5 list.. not another d.net list, nor any other mail
> here...

It's probably due to somebody bouncing mail back to the list.  The footer
keeps getting tacked on.  I've deleted them all, but if somebody still has
the dupes, look at the headers to see who keeps bouncing things.... :-)

--
</chris>

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them
down?  We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net