[RC5] keyrate stabilizing?

Peter MastarPete at att.net
Sat Oct 13 12:58:57 EDT 2001

you can rename the dnet executable and the config file to something that sounds "more important"
and / or add  "taskmgr" to the pause watch list so if they try to see what is currently
eating up the most CPU time the dnet client will pause itself while taskmgr is running..

just a few suggestions if you really want to "hide" the client on NT.

-Pete