[RC5] keyrate stabilizing?

Heng Fuwen Victor fuwen at pacific.net.sg
Sun Oct 14 13:53:26 EDT 2001

	Perhaps one way of attracting people to join us is to put some "eye-candy"
into the client. Most of the people I tried persuading to join don't see a
reason to join, probably because it looks so "static" even though it is
doing a lot. No doubt some futuristic-looking animation will chew up cpu
cycles, but getting less cycles is better than getting none.

	In fact, I was first attracted into distributed computing by that
seti at home project. Maybe because of its graphics, maybe because of the
chance of finding a alien...

Victor Heng

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net