[RC5] keyrate stabilizing?

petrak petrak at home.com
Sun Oct 14 09:33:37 EDT 2001

True enough...  However, if you have the authority to decide what runs on
which client, you may still wish to keep 'knowledgeable users from bothering
you with questions when they see something running that they don't know.

I've had LOTS of people ask me why the idle process was taking up so much
CPU time...  [not the best example, these same people would ask about
anything...but it's an example...]

Daniel C. Petrak
http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=84818&causeid=11443