[RC5] keyrate stabilizing?

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Sun Oct 14 10:01:31 EDT 2001

OK, there's a difference between it being an informed decision by myself and
those others who matter, but telling Joe User that you're putting it on his
machine isn't something I'm personally into doing.  That's all.  The more
hidden I can make it from them, the more likely I am to add another 30-40
boxes.