[RC5] keyrate stabilizing?

Basil A. Daoust basildaoust at home.com
Sun Oct 14 19:06:13 EDT 2001

RC5 is a option but I decided to try UD, and when I got fed up with that client as
on several occasions my computers could not get work and the clients did not allow
one to buffer work, I've moved again.  I've moved my tinny bit of processing power to
ECCp-109.  The client works on the major OS's like windows, linux, Solaris and you
can get a copy of the source.

It also comes in screen saver, service, and tray type applications.

I've grown to enjoy the new guy on the block.  Stats are even updated every 6 hours.
Sure its young and has its own sets of problems.

Basil