[RC5] keyrate stabilizing?

Zorba the Hutt zorbathut at uswest.net
Mon Oct 15 17:21:27 EDT 2001

well, at least *someone's* replying :) Thanks Bruce - it *is* nice to know
that someone's listening to us. Regular status updates would be nicer ;) but
I'm not going to push it.

For now, at least, you've still got my cycles . . . just, if you need to
rattle anybody's cage, you've got my full support. It's really frustrating
to not know what's going on as a user (in fact, while writing this I
realized I've been neglecting my sourceforge project for a week or two - not
that I have any fans yet - so I went and posted an explanatory note saying
I'd been caught up in midterms. These kind of things are important.)

Thanks again for the reply ~~

-Zorba