[RC5] outside bandwidth usage

Ralph W. Reid III rreid at virtual.sunset.net
Tue Oct 16 09:06:21 EDT 2001

I currently exchange work units with Dnet via email from the LINUX
box at my ISP for processing on offline DOS systems.  I could
install dnetc on the LINUX box to send and receive work units (no
work unit processing) instead of email.  So, which technique is
likely to use the least amount of bandwidth at the
distributed.net/internet connection?  A variety of variables may come
into play, so any serious discussion would be appreciated.

Thanks, and have a _great_ day!

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
Opinions herein are either mine or they are flame bait.
CIRCLE CIRCUMFERENCE = 2 * _pi * r
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net