[RC5] keyrate stabilizing?

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Tue Oct 16 11:06:52 EDT 2001

The shortest ruler found is the shortest known to date.  The odds of
finding a shorter ruler are so incredibly small, we would probably have
a press release if we actually found one shorter.

The purpose of the project is to *confirm* that the shortest known ruler
is the shortest possible ruler.

In answer to someone else's question, there are no overlaps in OGR.  A
stub represents a unique subtree of the entire OGR workspace.

__

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net