[RC5] outside bandwidth usage

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Tue Oct 16 14:20:41 EDT 2001

The e-mail portal is basically a machine that accepts e-mails and then
runs the client to connect to a fullproxy just as you would.  Using your
own client to send the completed work saves us both from the extra
overhead of email.

If you can't/don't want to run dnetc for real on the Linux box, have you
considered a personal proxy?

__

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net