[RC5] keyrate stabilizing?

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Tue Oct 16 19:55:38 EDT 2001

I fail to see how reducing support for a relatively useless command
(which just happens to serve our purposes especially well, but has
little use elsewhere) in order to make the rest of the commands more
efficient is "stoopid".

__

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net