[RC5] keyrate stabilizing?

Zorba the Hutt zorbathut at uswest.net
Tue Oct 16 21:31:24 EDT 2001

That doesn't change the fact that we're getting no status updates. Even a
quarterly email saying "nope, still nothing shorter, and we're done with 74%
of the stubspace so far" would be appreciated.

Incidentally, could someone tell me why we need two passes? I mean,
computers don't exactly forget to carry the 3 :P

-Zorba