[RC5] outside bandwidth usage

Ralph W. Reid III rreid at virtual.sunset.net
Wed Oct 17 07:30:08 EDT 2001

Bruce Wilson fell across a keyboard, resulting in:

>The e-mail portal is basically a machine that accepts e-mails and then
>runs the client to connect to a fullproxy just as you would.  Using your
>own client to send the completed work saves us both from the extra
>overhead of email.
>
>If you can't/don't want to run dnetc for real on the Linux box, have you
>considered a personal proxy?

I usually process from 12 to 20 rc5 work units per day, so a
perproxy installation might be over kill here.

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
Opinions herein are either mine or they are flame bait.
COTAN (x) = COS (x) / SIN (x)
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net