[RC5] keyrate stabilizing?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Thu Oct 18 16:18:52 EDT 2001

maybe you're not aware of all the places and function that the rotate
instruction can be used? i dunno... what i do know that that in my bit
twiddling days, the rotate instruction came in very useful and many
situations where one wouldn't likely think to use it... of course, power
of twos multiplication and such are one main use...

and why do you, also, classify it as a useless command??

<<SIGH>>