[RC5] keyrate stabilizing?

Orthanc orthanc_duo at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 00:55:44 EDT 2001

The simplest "theoretical" assembly consists of only four instructions. From
combinations these you can achieve virtually any instruction (excep of
course memory acces etc.). The problem is programs get verry large, hard to
understand and slow.

I think what your suggesting would require evaluating (at least) 3
instructions. a rotate instruction obviously only needs one evaluation. So
unless it is a verry slow instruction it is not worth replacing with three
others.

Orthanc