[RC5] keyrate stabilizing?

Bruce Wilson bwilson at distributed.net
Fri Oct 19 14:11:56 EDT 2001

Why would someone pay you $15/month for most of your computer when they
can buy their own for $25/month and have all of it?

http://www.dell.com/us/en/dhs/offers/specials_3x_special63.htm

Some people very much want the prize - that's why lotteries are so
popular.

__

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)