[RC5] keyrate stabilizing?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Fri Oct 19 15:32:36 EDT 2001

i don't agree about rotate and others being useful _only_ in
encryption... consider a program that uses bits to represent command
line parameters internally... i have used this myself... don't know how
to explain it without giving info that's under NDA other than to say
that each parameter is represented and then "stepped thru" via the
rotate due to the numerical values that result from each rotate... call
it a validation methodology...