[RC5] keyrate stabilizing?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Fri Oct 19 19:03:51 EDT 2001

hahahahahaha, now THAT is funny... i'm not anti wintel... and i don't
care what's cool and trendy... heck, i worn bellbottom jeans for almost
ten years after they were not able to be located in the stores
anymore... if i was anti-wintel, i wouldn't be have been in the industry
for some 20+ years... if i really push it, i could say 25 years quite
easily but i don't believe that designing and implementing my own
computers and robots falls in to the definition of "the computer
industry"...