AW: [RC5] Athlon XP/MP even faster?

Greg Childers gchil0 at pop.uky.edu
Mon Oct 22 12:45:09 EDT 2001

Hi,

I remember this being suggested back in October '99 and February 2000:

http://lists.distributed.net/hypermail/rc5.Oct1999/0000.html
http://lists.distributed.net/hypermail/rc5.Feb2000/0062.html

Unfortunately, there has been no one with both the knowledge and time to
implement it.  If Bruce's estimate is correct, this core could be over 10%
faster than the current one.  Anyone up to the challenge?  :-)

Greg

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net