[RC5] Away from my mailbox

Seth.Bokelman at uni.edu Seth.Bokelman at uni.edu
Mon Oct 22 12:58:41 EDT 2001

I am currently away from my mailbox and unavailable. I expect to
return on Wednesday, October 31.

If you are having computer problems, and can't wait until my return, contact
Tom Turner at thomas.turner at uni.edu

You should receive this notice only once even if you send me multiple
messages during my time away from the office.  ALL messages will be
delivered, and I will read them when I get back.  I should even have some
sporadic e-mail access while I am away, but I wouldn't count on it.

Thanks,

Seth H. Bokelman
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net