[RC5] Strange Times

Basil A. Daoust basildaoust at home.com
Wed Oct 24 23:10:10 EDT 2001

I used to have no trouble downloading a week worth of packets before.  So maybe
falling back to a slightly older but still supported client would fix your problem.
Also try downloading a fixed number of packets of max size, this may allow you to
get a bit more work without fudging things.  (ie try not using the time option).

Basil