[RC5] Checkpoint file

Basil A. Daoust basildaoust at home.com
Thu Oct 25 01:57:01 EDT 2001

138 machines cool... even though you have a NFS mounted home you MUST be able
to create subdirectories in your home?  Could not each spawned copy run in a
different subdirectory?  It would then have its own everything.  You need not have
separate copies of the client of course, and you probably wouldn't just put that in
say home so you only have one copy to upgrade.  I put my copy in $HOME/bin/.

Basil

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net