[RC5] RC5 only fetching.-GUI

Steven Jones stevenj at acay.com.au
Sun Oct 28 13:12:29 EST 2001

Maybe the best idea, (at least for MS windows), would be to make the dnetc
screen saver launcher actually work, (maybe this is harsh, it might work for
everyone bar me), and make an "official" pretty screen saver to waste the
cycles of those who need something to look at.

Steven Jones

Tom Ribbens wrote