[RC5] Checkpoint file

Roman Trunov proxyma at tula.net
Sun Oct 28 11:44:24 EST 2001

Hello Dennis,

As far as I know checkpoint file is written every 5 or 10 minutes.

If you run client from network and your "current diriectory" is network path,
you also need to disable checks for pause file and exit file. These check are
made about every 5 seconds. Being made over network, they will produce lot of
network fraffic! To disable them, set empty filenames in configuration menu or
just add to .ini file:

[triggers]
pause-flag-filename=
exit-flag-filename=