[RC5] RC5 only fetching.-GUI

Aaron W. Swenson aswenson at frontiernet.net
Mon Oct 29 09:26:28 EST 2001

That's a good idea and all, but it's a well known fact that Joe Six Pack is
the largest body of consumers.  My point behind this is that you should
have two separate clients.  One GUI download and one CLI download.  Maybe
the GUI could offer some kind of animated cow screen saver (I know it takes
away from cycles on a single computer, but if we were able to gain an extra
thousand clients, would that be a ba thing?)