[RC5] RC5 only fetching.-GUI

MrsickABQ at aol.com MrsickABQ at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 11:20:16 EST 2001

Hmmm... getting a GUI or at least a real screen saver seems to be a pretty
good idea to me.
If we kept them optional, then those of us who don't want them dont need to
have them, while the average person can have it if they want.
I think perhaps a screen saver of a cow munching it's way across the screen
(perhaps one cow per thread, moving at the approximate speed of the crunching
rate ?) yeah i'd use up a bunch of cycles for sure, but it'd be cute, and if
it got a few more people to join up, then we wind up ahead anyways, because
even 300kkeys/sec from another system is better than nothing....
Matthew