[RC5] RC5 only fetching.-GUI

Aaron W. Swenson aswenson at frontiernet.net
Mon Oct 29 12:02:13 EST 2001

And the screen saver wouldn't have to stop at just a cow.  The GUI could
associate different animals with different projects, and again have them
move relative to their key rate. Like a kangaroo could sprint across the
screen if their processor was really fast and an average OGR packet could
wrap up under 24 hours.  Or the polar bear sliding down snow banks or
catching fish for CSC.