[RC5] RC5 only fetching.-GUI

tomdv at datatx.com tomdv at datatx.com
Tue Oct 30 23:23:16 EST 2001

Dear Malte,
thanks for the tip. I will surely try. I will not keep you posted, since
my question inadvertently stir up commotions.
Cheers,
Tom

Please respond to rc5 at lists.distributed.net
Sent by:        owner-rc5 at lists.distributed.net
To:     "tomdv at datatx.com" <rc5 at lists.distributed.net>
cc:
Subject:        Re: [RC5] RC5 only fetching.-GUI

Hummmm... AFAIK the current win32 client (v2.8015-469-CTR-01051420)
_does_ have a "GUI". At least a GUI the kind ur talking about. Try
awakening it from your tray bar and select the GUI in the "View"
menu... (or somewehere else -- got it running as a service :)

Greets
Malte