[RC5] When RC5 will be finished...

Mathieu Gilbert wilbrod at videotron.ca
Wed Oct 31 14:25:59 EST 2001

Hi all,

When we will finish rc5(we might finish it really soon!), most of us will switch to OGR. I don't know the % of cpu time spent on rc5 vs ogr but request for ogr blocks will at least double(and so on with the speed rate).

What I wan't to know is if distributed.net will be able to handle so many request, and also if they are ready to switch to ogr 26 if we complete ogr-25, wich I don't think is the case since they are having trouble to deal with stats with ogr-25. I'm not looking forward to see what it's gonna be with ogr-26!

You comments ??

Mathieu Gilbert