[RC5] When RC5 will be finished...

Zorba the Hutt zorbathut at uswest.net
Wed Oct 31 22:03:22 EST 2001

Yeah, same. At some point it stops being "prove it's insecure" and turns
into "prove it's secure and throw cycles away" - I mean, I'm all for using
spare cycles, but in *that* case I'd call it "wasting power and contributing
to the eventual heat death of the universe" :P

then again, I'm still doing OGR, so take my comments with a grain of salt
>_<

-Zorba