[RC5] What is this?

Fruitloops fruitloops70_prn at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 05:19:22 EDT 2001

You must have received another email worm, because this one had absolutely
nothing to do with inbasket emails.

Also, Outlook-based worms don't have to be opened separately to execute.
All you have to do is open the email, and Outlook executes the attachment,
all by itself!  There are security fixes for some versions of Outlook that
take care of this annoying "feature."  Upgrade to a fixed version if you
can.

Fruitloops

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net