[RC5] What is this?

Basil A. Daoust basildaoust at home.com
Wed Sep 5 04:17:09 EDT 2001

Actually probably me, but I did get a cable.VBS alert and it happened even while
netscape was still retrieving my 81 emails under win98se.  I think it happened under
windows2000 but instead of the antivirus software catching it then Win2000 killed
netscape as netscape crashed twice on me at work and at home I got two vbs virus
detected warnings.  But I'll never know for sure.

Basil

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net