[RC5] What is this?

TD - Sales Int'l Holland B.V. td at salesint.com
Wed Sep 5 12:59:42 EDT 2001

With M$ products and maybe some others reading it is usually enough. Since
they want this whole Experience thing java/vb scripts, dynamic html and even
activex i believe will be run just fine when you read the email. Appearantly
it contains a full blown browser..... anyways some can be solved by running
the appropiate patches