[RC5] What is this?

Aaron W. Swenson aswenson at frontiernet.net
Wed Sep 5 11:47:46 EDT 2001

You don't want it.  I found out it is a virus, although it isn't very
effective.  What it does is delete your network drivers.  Which isn't a
problem because Windoze just rebuilds the drivers and database at
reboot.  In other words, it chews up your cpu time.

To everybody, I apologize, I sent the wrong file, I was trying to send it
in .txt format.