[RC5] Crunchvec selection unavailable

Don Hayashi donhayashi at mediaone.net
Fri Sep 7 14:56:18 EDT 2001

I found that there has to be a 3rd party extension installed to
enable the Altivec function. The G4 ZIF that I bought didn't include
one or mention it  in the instructions. I had to "borrow" one from a
different manufacturer. Oh well, for $250 it was cheap for a 400mhz
G4. 3,789,000 keys a second!

Don