[RC5] keys stuck in a loop??

John Graves john.graves at nashville.com
Fri Sep 14 18:50:47 EDT 2001

Hey teammate. Long time no type. :)

Two things.

One I saw the rude message written by Mike Henry. You said you're running a
perproxy. Since you do, you're not really connecting to d.net every 20
minutes, only to your perproxy every 20 min on that machine. Correct? Just
out of curiosity, how often does your perproxy connect to distributed.net?

Two. Now to the real reason for my writing. Something happened a few weeks
ago that affects our team. I joined the distributed.net staff. Unfortunately
this means that our team is not eligible for the $1000 team prize in the
unlikely event that you or I come up with the key. While I don't think
you're in this for the money, I did want to let you know so that if this is
an issue for you, I can leave the team and restore your eligibility for the
team prize.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net