[RC5] Question... Dual Athlon PC

Aaron Testerman xtremitie at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 16 02:00:32 EDT 2001

I'd say try the new 2.8015 client... either that or maybe its because your
using Tbird 1.4s, Those weren't designed to do MP, don't get me wrong
they'll do it but Dual Athlons is what the Palamino core and AthlonMP chip
were designed for.... As far as I know the AthlonMP only goes upto
1.2Ghz.... unless AMD released the 1.4G MP chip without me knowing
somehow....